Banshee 421 Cub

Gonna let her go, just got it built. Has 1hr on complete rebuild. Its a little to wild for my style of riding and the wife wants to ride as well. I'm asking 5000.00 obo but would really just want to trade straight across for a Raptor 700 in good condition. I'm not interested in parting it out. Comes with dirt and sand tires. Let me know if interested.

IMG00053-20100413-2247.jpg

Ok then, what would you think this is worth. IDK, i just know how much i paid and how much was put into it and i'm already taking a huge loss with it. what is a 421 cub drag ported worth? i dont want to just give it away but i dont want to screw anybody either.

sorry to tell you but it's about $ 3000 tops

Trinity cub drag ported

Cases gasket matched

Wiesco pistons

Hot Rod 4mil crank welded

Custom cut domes/cool head

V-Force 3 reeds

Boss intake

35mm PWK

Hinson full clutch system

Toomey T-5

+8 Lonestar Swinger

Ohlin revalved rear shock

Mohawks and 22x11x8 10 paddle haulers

Brand new dirt tires, stock front and 22x11x9 holeshot xct

I'm sure there are some little things i have left out

Gonna let her go, just got it built. Has 1hr on complete rebuild. Its a little to wild for my style of riding and the wife wants to ride as well. I'm asking 5000.00 obo but would really just want to trade straight across for a Raptor 700 in good condition. I'm not interested in parting it out. Comes with dirt and sand tires. Let me know if interested.

IMG00053-20100413-2247.jpg

Where are you located and would you be interested in a more ridable banshee...with longtravel and a 4mil stock cyl...dune port?

Where are you located and would you be interested in a more ridable banshee...with longtravel and a 4mil stock cyl...dune port?

I'm located in northwest, ks. I dont think i would be interested in another banshee. Thanks for the offer though. I guess I got spoiled with fuel injection. I would consider a nice 450.

• 2 weeks later...