New to hillclimbing on a banshee

Shee9010

I've hillclimbed a decent amount on my blaster, but Its flipped a dozen time, and drug me with it half of the time. I'm getting a banshee with a extended axle (balls i know) and razr tires on the back. How will this hillclimb? I want to do the beaverdale hillclimb on my shee when It comes time. Should I look on ebay for a extended swinger? I'm going to have roughly $400-600 left when I buy my banshee. any upgrades that fit into the budget, but would make it good for hillclimbing, and still keep it trail worthy.

I've hillclimbed a decent amount on my blaster, but Its flipped a dozen time, and drug me with it half of the time. I'm getting a banshee with a extended axle (balls i know) and razr tires on the back. How will this hillclimb? I want to do the beaverdale hillclimb on my shee when It comes time. Should I look on ebay for a extended swinger? I'm going to have roughly $400-600 left when I buy my banshee. any upgrades that fit into the budget, but would make it good for hillclimbing, and still keep it trail worthy.

For keeping it trailworthy i would say a +4 swinger would be ok......to the acutal event u should go bigger but if u want to get one i'd say +4

i dont think an extended axle will effect it too bad depending on how much its blown out....you can always gete offset rims to bring it back in or a stocker............

Tires are key for climbs..I would invest in them

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Beaverdale huh whereabouts are you located man I am like 15 mins from the hill