Lockout Cover wont fit?

SandShots

i have the same pegs, pedal and i had to drop the pedal down and shave it. i almost have 0 pedal and the rear brakes barely work

click the pic

build005.jpg

but your lockout cleared it right?

did your brakes not work because of the adjustment on the pedal or because u couldnt reach the pedal while riding?

I had to bend my brake lever out and up quite a bit to get it to fit. I'm running a stock steel brake lever though, it was easy to bend into shape.

yeah the aluminum pedals are not so easy. not to mention bulky. i am almost thinking about bending a stock one and sending it off for chrome.

All you have to do is put a couple washers behind the footpeg. Before I got new DD pegs I think I had one washer in the rear and 2 in the front bolt. I did the same thing with my DD lockout to jbooker. A couple chrome washers.

All you have to do is put a couple washers behind the footpeg. Before I got new DD pegs I think I had one washer in the rear and 2 in the front bolt. I did the same thing with my DD lockout to jbooker. A couple chrome washers.

what Alf said..... I also shaved some material off the peg itself

i thought of that too but i have a custome welded bracket from the peg to the oof pipes.

I have a Direct Drive lockout cover, RIS Foot Pegs and factory brake lever. All I had to do was adjust the brake lever down a little bit.

Banshee017-1.jpg

Banshee016-2.jpg

Im usually not a Fan of blue banshee's, But you have some serious detail in your bike.

One of the nicest blue banshees that i have seen, Real clean bike dude.