$299 4mil cranks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just so you all know this is NOT where im getting my cranks nor the person I am dealing with. I have been working with the manufacturer that Im getting my cranks from for over a year and have just now decided to move forward and offer them up. Seriously man. I just dont get why you always have to start shit dude. You have never once posted a useful piece of info on this site. You only bash people and talk about others and others products. You think your some banshee god and truth is you no absolutely nothing. Why cant you just live your life and not worry about others succeeding around you. LOL. God so funny. No wonder everyone laughs at you.

I dont no this guy or no of him. I havent been working with him for a year to get these cranks on the market. so I PROMISE YOU WHOEVER HAS PURCHASED A CRANK FROM ME ITS NOT FROM THIS GUY, PLACE OR MANUFACTURE. LOL. Wow! lol. Amazing what some people will do to try to look smart.

Well just so you all know this is NOT where im getting my cranks nor the person I am dealing with. I have been working with the manufacturer that Im getting my cranks from for over a year and have just now decided to move forward and offer them up. Seriously man. I just dont get why you always have to start shit dude. You have never once posted a useful piece of info on this site. You only bash people and talk about others and others products. You think your some banshee god and truth is you no absolutely nothing. Why cant you just live your life and not worry about others succeeding around you. LOL. God so funny. No wonder everyone laughs at you.

I dont no this guy or no of him. I havent been working with him for a year to get these cranks on the market. so I PROMISE YOU WHOEVER HAS PURCHASED A CRANK FROM ME ITS NOT FROM THIS GUY, PLACE OR MANUFACTURE. LOL. Wow! lol. Amazing what some people will do to try to look smart.

I just find it funny that in your post about these cranks the guy says he is the manufacture and is close to disneyland. and in the craigslist ad it says the same excact thing. what are the odds of 2 companies selling the same excat product by disneyland for banshee cranks. i am not saying there bad crankshafts i am just saying we found where your getting the cranks. i think you dont want to admit to it because there cheaper to buy from him. Maybe i should just call denny and talk to him about these crankshafts.

If this does turn out to be the same place I will return all moneys and will not work with this manufacturer. For the simple reason this is a deal ive been working on for over a year with this person and to just all of a sudden have these cranks all over and cheaper than what I was offering them for is a kick in the face. So now you have me intrigued. Hate to see a year of my time go down the drain for money hungry people. I had rules and stipulations to follow and I did. This person isnt if its the same manufacturer. Ill look into this more tomorrow.

Wait, so Matt had a good point about the cranks and were you might be getting them( not saying your getting them from this guy Jeff), gives you a heads up and then you talk shit about him. :confused::rotflmao:

Alright. I'm going to make one post, and only one post acknowledging your opiate induced, self indulgent rambling.

I would suggest that you go back and read my post, obviously for the first time, since clearly you didn't read it before you spouted off at the mouth... I simply said I was I wondering if you know who you're buying your cranks from. Call me a skeptic , but when there are all of a sudden two crank manufacturers in the same city, both claiming to "be near Disneyland", both offering cranks at stupid low prices, you refusing to give up who the manufacturer is, and both appearing on the scene at about the same time, it doesn't take an FBI detective to figure out that something isn't right.

Here's the deal Alf. I have told you 10 times that I stood by you and backed you 100% from day 1. I've purchased parts from you, and had no bad dealings whatsoever. I wish EVERYONE could say the same, but they can't. I would HIGHLY suggest that you get down off your high horse, and realize you're shitting where you eat.

This is NOT starting shit, by the way. I posted the link that was brought to my attention in the shoutbox, fully intending it to be a good deal, and to inform other members. If you are bitter because the price from this guy is better than yours, that is not my problem.

Oh, and I've never giving a single piece of good advice? You are higher than balls on a giraffe, my friend. There are tons of members on here that I help on a daily basis, and will vouch for me. I leave, and go to dinner, and I come back, and I read all this bullshit that you've spouted citing personal attacks? Come on bro... you're supposed to be a business man, act like it. Act like a grown up. It only makes you look like a child.

In conclusion, there is OBVIOUSLY something fishy going on here, that neither party are willing to admit. The only way Alf could possibly prove that these are not coming from the same place, is to give up a name of a company. What is the reasoning behind being so secretive? Are you afraid that someone might UNDERCUT you? Someone might possibly get a better deal than you, and sell these cranks out from under you? Again... grow up.

I am going to suggest that this thread be closed, since it will end up going out on a tangent that doesn't need to be. I have proven my point, and succeeded.