$299 4mil cranks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never talked to you on the phone.... Lmao. That wasn't me.

sorry matt, i thought it was.. wel these cranks are good and way stronger then wiseco and vitos.. also got 117mm long rod cranks as well. these come true and welded... and i can pin the inside for extra strngth for 30.00.. let me know

sorry matt, i thought it was.. wel these cranks are good and way stronger then wiseco and vitos.. also got 117mm long rod cranks as well. these come true and welded... and i can pin the inside for extra strngth for 30.00.. let me know

What makes them stronger?

What makes them stronger?

these are 4,500 tinsel strength unlike wiseco, which is 2,450 and hotrods 2,650 and vitos which is 2,,760.. mine are able to be pinned in the center as well for even more strngth unlike the other brands, and these are all american made,.. unlike the others that are all made in taiwan

Why did you say to matt that

"yeah matt you just talked to me on the phone.. i did quote you 299.00 plus shipping as well.. so you really think you still know me?"

Then edited your post and put

:jesterlaugh: wonder who this jeff guy could be?.

Whats up with that. And from what i found out Jeff last name is Seebold, or could be a different company called Competitve Crankshafts.