Kinds of Polish

SandmanPNW

I use the Mother's stuff, and Never-dull. Never-dull works awesome on pipes with burnt on oil and crap, and I'll rub some of the Mother's on to let it pre-soak.

I really don't think the polish is as important as puttin' in the elbow grease and getting a good buff on them at the end.

I use the Mother's stuff, and Never-dull. Never-dull works awesome on pipes with burnt on oil and crap, and I'll rub some of the Mother's on to let it pre-soak.

I really don't think the polish is as important as puttin' in the elbow grease and getting a good buff on them at the end.

but.. some polishes need alot less elbow grease then other.. the mothers brilliant billet does a better job of gettin rid of the haze.. with alot less work then the mother mag and aluminum polish

but.. some polishes need alot less elbow grease then other.. the mothers brilliant billet does a better job of gettin rid of the haze.. with alot less work then the mother mag and aluminum polish

True, I never really noticed much of a difference between the 2 Mother's, besides the price tag.