duro dune blasters tires

rockenshee

i bought these tires for my raptor because of the price and i have to say, they are a good alternative to haulers( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sand-Hauler-Paddle-Tire-Set-2-Rear-ATV-Paddle-Tire-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem336112e9a9QQitemZ220671961513QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories ). i am pretty new to banshee's so im not sure if those would be too much tire for almost stock banshee? ive only taken my banshee to the dunes once and ran the 20" sandstars off my raptor on it and i had a blast, i never got a chance to swap tires with my raptor to try them.

• 2 months later...

iv been riding the dunes a few times a year for the last 3-4 years and I can honestly say any paddle will do. Of course the better paddles will be a better ride. but I have friends who have been riding sand gekos for years and have no problems. i have friends with sand gekos and friends with skat track extremes and everything in between we all ride in a pack. nobody gets stuck more then anyone else and everyone can make it up the same hills.

my opinion is who gives a rats ass if your $34.99 paddles will move you around go for it.

• 4 months later...