duro dune blasters tires

rockenshee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

il stick to my razrs in the dunes its to much money to get sand tires for only 3 rides a year in the dunes

So far this year I have only ridden twice and my rear tires with rims cost me $355.00 + shipping! It sure is alot funner when you can climb everything and dont get stuck.

because il like some sand tyres put dont whant to spend a lot of money smart ass

Obviously you are not a true Banshee rider because you do not have the "money is no object when it come to my bike" attitude that most of us on here has.Once you ride sand with a set of paddles you will never ride it with knobbys again, it makes that much difference. And if you live close to a good sand riding area, you might even quit riding on dirt altogether. My Banshee has not been on anything but sand for the last 18 years. Unfotunately, the last few years my trips to the sand are getting fewer and farther in between,life is getting in the way of riding. But that does not keep me from buying the best of what I need to go riding.

Obviously you are not a true Banshee rider because you do not have the "money is no object when it come to my bike" attitude that most of us on here has.Once you ride sand with a set of paddles you will never ride it with knobbys again, it makes that much difference. And if you live close to a good sand riding area, you might even quit riding on dirt altogether. My Banshee has not been on anything but sand for the last 18 years. Unfotunately, the last few years my trips to the sand are getting fewer and farther in between,life is getting in the way of riding. But that does not keep me from buying the best of what I need to go riding.

some people don't have a ton of money to throw at their banshee all the time and have to make sacrifices! you can't be a true banshee rider if you let life get in the way of riding!

some people don't have a ton of money to throw at their banshee all the time and have to make sacrifices! you can't be a true banshee rider if you let life get in the way of riding!

Sometimes a forced change in jobs and income, and becoming a grandparent cut into the riding time. But,

i still buy the best equipment so when i do go riding I can make the most of the time!

Sometimes a forced change in jobs and income, and becoming a grandparent cut into the riding time. But,

i still buy the best equipment so when i do go riding I can make the most of the time!

I hear ya, I do to but not everyone can. and not everyone needs the best they just need something that works good.