cleaning pipes

beebs

Get them up to operating temps again. Then put some leather work gloves on, grab a bucket of soapy water and get some fine steep wool (000 or 0000) and rub it off easy with the steel wool and lots of soapy water. You will NOT scratch them i guarantee you.

If you don't believe, then try an inside part you wont see when there mounted. They wont scratch.

Works really quick .

Ive had a big chunk of my riding pants and some leg skin melted on some T5's i used to have and thats how i got them off and everything went smooth and looked brand new after.

:cheers:

what about using a heat gun instead?

Well you will still have to scrub it off ether way, thats why i said get them up to operating temps then rub off as said.

Get them up to operating temps again. Then put some leather work gloves on, grab a bucket of soapy water and get some fine steep wool (000 or 0000) and rub it off easy with the steel wool and lots of soapy water. You will NOT scratch them i guarantee you.

If you don't believe, then try an inside part you wont see when there mounted. They wont scratch.

Works really quick .

Ive had a big chunk of my riding pants and some leg skin melted on some T5's i used to have and thats how i got them off and everything went smooth and looked brand new after.

:cheers:

Thanks alot for the idea's