Ignition Coil Question

Does it matter which plug wire goes on which cylinder? Also, the orange and black wires....... Does it matter which terminal you put them on the coil?

Thanks for the help in advance.

On the plug wires no it don't matter, the orange goes toward the front of the bike, black toward the back.

Orange and black wires don't matter either.

If it doesn't matter, why are all coils marked either + and - or Dist. and Batt. Even Banshee ciols have a + and - if you look closely. That being said, I believe that Banshees come with the orange wire on the front terminal which I beleive is marked -. I am not trying to argue with anybody, I would like some input on this as I read somewhere that you should switch the orange wire to the + terminal.

If it doesn't matter, why are all coils marked either + and - or Dist. and Batt. Even Banshee ciols have a + and - if you look closely. That being said, I believe that Banshees come with the orange wire on the front terminal which I beleive is marked -. I am not trying to argue with anybody, I would like some input on this as I read somewhere that you should switch the orange wire to the + terminal.

I've read that somewhere as well. Some claim of increased hp (though I doubt it.) I just know that I don't even pay attention to which wire goes where, and it still runs the same. If someone does know if it actually makes a difference, I'd be interested to know. I've never made back to back dyno pulls, etc; after swapping the location of the black and orange wire.