oil change

i cant just get new bearning what go on the side of the rod

http://www.mfgsupply...c/AT-97306.html

in this picture its the 2 washers or what not that i need

Even if you buy the bearings and washers, you would still have to send your crank out to get them installed. The crank is pressed together. It takes more than a shop press to take it apart and put it back together.

Again, as already stated, call HerrJuggs, Fast, or a site sponsor of your choice and send the crank to them for inspection and repair. Unless there is major damage to the crank it is relatively inexpensive.

Rick

Even if you buy the bearings and washers, you would still have to send your crank out to get them installed. The crank is pressed together. It takes more than a shop press to take it apart and put it back together.

Again, as already stated, call HerrJuggs, Fast, or a site sponsor of your choice and send the crank to them for inspection and repair. Unless there is major damage to the crank it is relatively inexpensive.

Rick

thanks guys i will do what would make that happen?

• 5 weeks later...

Hard to tell by looking at those pics what the full extent of the damage is.

Big ends have been hot and looking at the rest of the pics there is probably a lot of hours on it. I suggest having that crank professionally checked.

The old "pay me now or pay me (more) later" deal...