'04 YFZ 450 Oil Mod done and more, take a look!

I have for sale a very nice and great running 2004 YFZ 450. Motor has about 20 hours after complete rebuild, oil pump mod, exhaust porting and 450R cam installation. This YFZ is super reliable and solid. The only things it will need are a couple of plastics screws, can be found at any hardware store and are not critical items. Plastics are solid the way they are. Additional mods are tuned stock suspension, Lonestar +1 swingarm, Dominator +2 axle, AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars, Houser anti-vib +1 steering stem, Tag Bars, GPR Steering Stabilizer Dubach Racing SS Slip on and Header Pipe. Axle bearings were just replaced and everything else is tight. I know the swingarm and bumper colors are not ideal, but you can have them powdercoated for a very reasonable price through JDScustoms. Does also come with a baja rear grab bar. Would not be selling but the motor in our boat just went out and the wife wants it fixed. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me on here, at mreichanadter@comcast.net or text me at (574)292-8906

Price is $2,750 Firm

Video can be seen at the link below....

http://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/mreichanadter/?action=view&current=P1030009.mp4

P1030003.jpg

P1030002.jpg

P1030005.jpg

P1020998.jpg

Edited by blackedout96