Bone stock banshee compression PSI?

At 800ft above sea level my stock banshee is 120psi on both sides and starts on the first or second kick.

you dont need throttle on a comp check..you are just checking the psi in each cylider...leave one plug in and try it.....make sure u are givin it few kicks and getting the max result

120-130psi

and its throttle wide open, both plugs out and keep kicking till the needle stops moving on a warm engine.

100-115 is 15% difference so in that you should put some rings in.... try getting it warm and do another check.

guys dont want to jack the thread im wondering on my banshee i did a compression test should you do it on a cold motor or when its warmed up i did it when its cold and got about 130-135 with stock head

you dont need throttle on a comp check..you are just checking the psi in each cylider...leave one plug in and try it.....make sure u are givin it few kicks and getting the max result

Proper procedure for any compression tester is hold the throttle WOT to allow maximum air flow into the cylinder.

Always has been, always will be.

Why would you leave a spark plug in?..to make it harder to kick over?

100 PSI and 115 PSI is too much variance, as long as you were properly doing the test with a reputable tester (not an auto parts 10 dollar cheapy gauge)

10% or 10PSI difference has always been the rule of thumb I operate by...

You normally get 85% of your PSI with the first few kicks, but sometimes you have to kick it 10 to 15 more times to get the rest. Simply put...keep kicking until you're sure the gauge does not move any more.