some one please explain this to me

re reading your post - how muc htime do you have on the shee???

YOu do know they have powerbands and are different than a warrior four stroke bike???

and if your bottom end goes, your engine will probably lock up cause a rods melted to the crank not lose power like a top end does.....

im 14 k so dont know that much

im 14 k so dont know that much

I explained the physical difference of top end and bottom end in your engine in earlier post

If you are describing Power loss using Top end and bottom end

Top end = High RPM Range

Bottom End = Low RPM range

There is also a mid range for power just before your power band above your low end rpms.......

Power loss can be cause by a lot of things...exactly what area do you feel your losing power????

well, buddy, you have officially been initiated, lol :cheers: there really is more helpfull info here than anywhere else, but we are also pretty laid back and fun most of the time. search around, and hit the chat/shout.

Read, search, read, search... and when you feel your eyes burn and people start calling you saying "I haven't seen you for days", you know you're half way there!

want to know what your banshee engine is doing with all that air? This will explain it. http://www.howstuffworks.com/two-stroke.htm

Here's an animation of how two strokes work.

Its okay to ask questions, this is what online forums are mainly for. It is, however, annoying for some of the members of a forum to have to explain simple questions or give answers over and over again when one could search a little and answer his own question. My advise is to search and read up on everything banshee and banshee related. Because your first post is hard to understand. Have fun with your banshee!

Read, search, read, search... and when you feel your eyes burn and people start calling you saying "I haven't seen you for days", you know you're half way there!

want to know what your banshee engine is doing with all that air? This will explain it. http://www.howstuffworks.com/two-stroke.htm

Here's an animation of how two strokes work.

Its okay to ask questions, this is what online forums are mainly for. It is, however, annoying for some of the members of a forum to have to explain simple questions or give answers over and over again when one could search a little and answer his own question. My advise is to search and read up on everything banshee and banshee related. Because your first post is hard to understand. Have fun with your banshee!

x2!

..and when people are saying "search and read" it doesn´t mean that you can´t ask things. If you use search you can find your answers in no time and you don´t have to wait.

I have been here reading and searching 30minutes to 6 hours in a day almost everyday! I want to know everything about my Banshee!!

You are 14 years old, you can read and your brains can handle lots of information - so here you go! BansheeHQ! :headbang:

-Pasi S.

Usually, when somebody comes into the motherfucking TECH forum asking a question. Its because they want a serious answer.

:shootself:

haven't you been keepin up with the forum the last few months? we aren't nice or serious as much anymore. it's bad for buisiness

i just wanna learn these thing OK when you got your first shee i bet you didn't know much either why u have to me so messed man?

actually by the time i was 14 i was building 2stroke engines myself. i was raised my a master gm tech that also loved dirtbikes, 3wheelers, quads etc. i was building and updating 700r4's when i was 16. call me lucky, or arrogant, or even a idiot, but seems to me i know when my topend is bad, or my bottom end........ lmao am i really arguing with a pup?

and i really hope your being serious on that cause i thought this site was where one asks a question and another helps them out even thoe if the questions is stupid. I dont know about shees that much im 14 years old ok. and i really like them and wanted to find out these stuff . hu........ some helping site this is :angry:

hey i am only 15 myself and recently aquired my own banshee. two strokes are easier to learn than a four stroke to start with. and they are pretty easy once you get the gang of it. if you have any questions let me see if i can help you out.

actually by the time i was 14 i was building 2stroke engines myself. i was raised my a master gm tech that also loved dirtbikes, 3wheelers, quads etc. i was building and updating 700r4's when i was 16. call me lucky, or arrogant, or even a idiot, but seems to me i know when my topend is bad, or my bottom end........ lmao am i really arguing with a pup?

yes you are he is 14 yrs old, and has a question just didn't know how to ask it correctly, some of us were fortunate enough to grow up working on things others were not.

ok if you top end goes you'll have bottom power just no top end right

if bottom end goes you'll have top end power but no low end power right?

cause my dads warrior no only runs half of what it use to it but still has tourqe thats the transmission right

my banshee has no low end power put one you get the rpm up it pulls hard that should be my tranny right but some one told me i need a top end this shiz is weird :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: !

EXPLANATION!!! banghead

I just wanna throw it out there that the low rpm power lag is to an extent a normal sympton of two stroke engines. Four pokes on the other hand don't have this lag but aren't exciting like our banshees. Read on and goodluck bro.