banshee boost bottle?

Ding ding exactly.

Im still to this day trying to think of something to invent and sell that has a cool name but does nothing good at all also. Stay tuned. :ph34r:

Hats off to the boost bottle inventor for the get rich quick scheme. thsmilies.gif

another guy invented something that sounds good but does nuthing, the guy who invented four strokes, LOL!!!!

another guy invented something that sounds good but does nuthing, the guy who invented four strokes, LOL!!!!

Well you drive a car/truck and mow the lawn don't you? av-22764.gif

Ride a CRF 50R... Then check back :bolt:

try out a ktm50sx (the liquid cooled one), they have no low or mid power, and theyre auto trannys, but DAM they go fast, those things fly and if youve ever seen little kids racing them profesionaly, theyre good lol.

haha im balls-deep in fixing my cracked intake boot problem that i got from my boost bottle...... it wanted to blow itself up but i wouldnt let it :headbang: the comp test i did tested at 135 psi.... is that too low???? ive got the stock equalizer tube though... thats going back on as soon as i get the new boots....