banshee is got hard steering

hey guys, i rode my banshee, and the last time it was rode, it was very hard to ride and steer. I mean handling wise. It is quite hard to turn the wheels even when your riding it. when its one the spot, its even harder to turn the handle bars left or right. Here is what i came up with. I should put more air in the front tires (their kind of low on air), and i should lubricated the steering stem? what can i do to my bike to make it turn easier. My dad's stock banshee turns with one finger even when its on the spot, and his is 5x more easier to handle

Some push up's would help, gotta build that chest muscle bro. :rotflmao: I would check all moving parts on the steering and make sure theres not something binding or a messed up bearing somewhere. Also geometry of your front tires has some to do with it as well. Check you front tire's PSI.

Everything said above and also is the steering stem is bent it can cause the binding your feeling. Undo the bolts holding the upper steering stem clamp to the frame, if the steering frees up when that is loose, you could have a bent stem.

• 4 weeks later...

well to help you guys more, the it is hard to turn the wheels when its on the spot, and even when its moving, it hard to steer as well while its moving, my dads banshee which is all stock, you can turn the wheels on the spot with one hand, its much easier to steer without appling so much force, he even said its hard to steer it

so the bad ball joint, is it on the a-arms? cause i have stock a-arms so i would have to get new arms if its actually that, i tried lubricating the steering stem, and that didnt help much, but then my dads banshee, had low air in the front tires, and we filled them up with air, and all of the sudden, it became much easier to steer, and it had the same problem as mine before that, and my front tires all filled with air, almost to the max, what could be wrong, i dont have time to take the steering stem apart, as i am leaving this Friday to Oregon for the sands, so i would need to solve it as soon as possible