Need Motor and Carbs

ugottalovewagner

I have a set of stock carbs I'd sell you. The TORS caps are still on the carbs, but the wires are cut and they ran great. I have 2 carb rebuild kits still in package that I bought from Jeff at FAST that I'd include in the sale, as well as a range of brand new jets. Let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out.

I upgraded to PWK's so that's the only reason I'm selling these.

I have a completely stock motor that I will let go for $1000, it is still in the bike and running. I haven't had the chance to do a compression test on on. Its out of a 2002.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a Great running motor with carbs and twist throttle. Bottom end is stock, Top has a nice race-port with 28mm pwk carbs. The head has been milled .020 and does not need race fuel (although it runs crazy fast when I mix 110.) I'll throw in all the jets and and two K&N filters. Still in my bike and starts first kick every time. My bike is a 2000. I should let you know that the chain came off once and damaged the case but did not crack it. No leaks, but it wouldn't be right if I didn't tell you. if you're interested I'll take some pics and we can deal.

Looking for a complete motor to drop into a roller i have, also looking for a set of carbs with filters, stock is fine as long as the tors are removed. let me know what you got

hey man i got stock carbs tors removed tons of jets, airbox K&n filter with billet adapter shoot me a price and its yours wait i think weve talked before haha let me know

Looking for a complete motor to drop into a roller i have, also looking for a set of carbs with filters, stock is fine as long as the tors are removed. let me know what you got

got a set of carbs with tors removed they worked great! i went to a stroker so i bought bigger carbs. if you 're still looking