30 mm pwk's***SOLD***

I got a set of 28mm PWK's bored to 30mm. They have chrome slides. They are in perfect shape. They are currently still on my bike. I have a cut airbox and pro design plate and filter and carb boots all to go with the carbs. I dont really need anything right off hand, but am always open to offers and trades. I'd like to get $225 obo for the carbs and everything if someone has some cash burning a hole in their pocket. I'd like to get some bling bling if anyone has some (beadlock rims and I throw in some bash). Hell.....lemme know.

Will do bro hate to see someone with PERFECTLY GOOD PARTS and no one will buy.. Jeez whats wrong with people?!? I just gotta sell my 28s but I think I already have a buyer

I will throw in the entire set up. prodesign plate (where filter mounts to) and the boots that go from the carbs to the filter and the boots from the reeds to the carbs. They will not work with the 35's I have and are doing me no use. They are in perfect shape and hell they are still on my bike currently. Ill take em off when I sell em basically.