Need a basline

jst854

Here is what I have, a 4 mill long rod stroker, aggressive port, not quite a full out drag port though, 34mm carbs, and cpi inframes. Where should I start for jetting, I have a 410 in there now and I cant get any top end, the same happened with 310. any suggestions

They sound like Mikuni's, with the sizes of the mains he has tried.

They are mikuni and with the 300 it seemed to rev out a little better with there choke on but would not idle under half throttle. I did not try the choke with the 400s in there.i am thinking I might try some 360 and see how that works but that seems kind of lean yup me. What do you guys think?

They are mikuni and with the 300 it seemed to rev out a little better with there choke on but would not idle under half throttle. I did not try the choke with the 400s in there.i am thinking I might try some 360 and see how that works but that seems kind of lean yup me. What do you guys think?

Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes, i typed that from my phone. But the Carbs are Mikuni's. When I had the 310's in the bike ran a little bit better on the top but no where near perfect when I had the choke on. When I switched to the 410's it seemed to run the same as with the 310's in it. It could get into the powerband range but did not have any pull at all like it should. So I am thinking that the 310's where too lean and that the 410's where too rich. What do you guys think of that?