O-ring or no O-ring?

Chemical Castration

• 1 month later...

since no one know's here is the truth about o-ring chain and non ringers you have to look at the tensil strength that is how you know a good chain from a bad most people who buy non o rings are cheap and buy crappy chains for 20.00 and then wonder why they stretch and buy a high strength o-ring for more money and say no 0rings suck look at tensil strength i have had a non o-ring 8,400 strength on my 330 r for 2 years and sold it to my neighbor its still there this was a 75.00 chain but it rocks rember you get what you pay for i run in the sand and drag i run no ringers on both my banshees have no problems but you need to lube them after you wash your bike but not BEFORE you ride lube them when your bike is clean and lube them good if you lube them before yu ride you get crap sticking to the lube and your chain after you leave the truck and roll around if you lube after the fact it has time to soak in and dry like it is sapposed to if yo have the money and want every advantage in draging get a good non ringer for less maintenance and a good trail, hard ridden bike go ahead and get the o-ring. it all depends on what you want and am looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

i ran a 22 dollor non o ring chain this weekend on my alky shee it didn't stretch one bit the whole weekend of drag racing i know when my banshee wasn't ported my 100 dollor oring stretched all the way in one weekend just my experince

i'm sticking with the 22 dollor chain ;)