Cpi(SB) vs Rockets.

~O)u(K~

I need to know which pipes have stronger top end power on a bolt on bike. Stock bore, stock stroke.

Thanks

i have never run my original rockets on a stock cylinder bike, i did run my cpi's and my new r2's on a stock cylinder for best comparison. i wrote a little review on the r2 pipes. as far as top end, both pipes pulled great through the top end, r2's seemed to have more of a kick in the mid range than the cpi, and pulled like crazy through the top.

well, i am the perfect example for you i guess. I run rockets on a different bore (the bore is not too big, i think its second bore) and i run them on stock cylinders also. What i can say is that it pulls really hard at 3/4 to full throttle. The bike just simply lifts off like its about to take flight with these pipes.

cpi's are designed for ported cylinders...

why not post a link to that other thread in comparing pipes i'd like to se a dyno graph of the same bike/ motor within the same hour and jetted to the pipe