TRANNY OIL QUESTION

so i here you can run auto-zone oil on the banshees but witch one would it be? i mean 10 for a liter i don't think so.so witch one would i run?

Can you be a little more specific on what kind of oil??

I use the Type F tranny oil. Works very well and cheap. About $3 a quart.

I run this... simply because HONDA was smart enough to put a little spout on the bottle... Way to go Yamaha...

It's not the cheapest, but I like it...

photo-2.jpg

agreed. my local shop sells that for 5 bucks. it works well. no need to spend $10+ on a quart when your gonna just change it after 5 rides anyway?

agreed. my local shop sells that for 5 bucks. it works well. no need to spend $10+ on a quart when your gonna just change it after 5 rides anyway?

80-85 i think is to thik but that is my 2 cents worth

hell even the 5 speed in my 5.0 is atf and that is to spec

You can use just about anything suited for a we clutch. ATF, 10/30, 10/40, 75 weight, 80 weight, 85 weight. Just make sure it is suited for a wet clutch. I use ATF and it is good for about a day to a day and a half of dune riding, but I ride pretty hard.

SP

80-85 i think is to thik but that is my 2 cents worth

hell even the 5 speed in my 5.0 is atf and that is to spec

Gear oil "weight" (viscosity) is not the same as engine oil "weights." 85w is not really 2x thicker than 10w40.... The HP2 is probably close to a 40 weight in engine oil measurements... Just my .02

that hondaline oil is very very nice. it is made by mobil one i believe. i personally dont like atf but thats just me. i also use the castrol 4t and its available at o'reilley's it holds up very very well usually last for a few weekends or more.. you should be able to have autozone order you in a case. its specific to wet clutch , also known as motorcycle oil.

Can you be a little more specific on what kind of oil??

I use the Type F tranny oil. Works very well and cheap. About $3 a quart.

does it have to be type f or can it be just atf..... or Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF..........................Royal Purple ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid

PJ1 Fork Tuner Oil ATF weigh.........Honda Genuine Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF-Z1.......Genuine Toyota ATF WS Transmission

Fluid ............well i think you get the point wich of these could i run .......or not?