what pipes to get?

adam uk

ive got a standard shee in terms of engine.. i eventually want to put a 4mill in so i want something that i dont really have to change too soon as i have to import everything!.. i do alot of woods riding and am hoping to compete in my first race soon, what types of pipes would be best suited? any help would be appriciated!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For how your talking, i think you will love some Toomey T5's. I used to run them and i damn well liked them also. :cheers:

i know this sounds bad and all but trinity's if you are really going for mid top, OR t-6's if you want the best bottom end pipe...

I had a Set of Trinity Stage IV's and for MX and Trails they sucked, like you said all Top End. I will give you that they screamed on the top end but since we are in the MX forum i would assume he is looking for a more all around pipe.

• 1 month later...

it's not even a question here. pro-circuit's for the muthafuckin win! they will net you afew more ponies over all other low-mid pipes in the end, and will definately shine on the 4mill. especially, since you are wanting mx, where they come on low, and pull hard all the way with some top rev-out. you will notice on a stock motor, there is a little lacking in the bottom, but when you start adding some compression, timing, porting, etc, they will suck the turd out of your ass more and more. :headbang: