Chariot Performance cages w/ reeds and mx porting

Im in the market for new reeds right now. Im looking into the chariot performance ones http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280468380579&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT. Only thing is at the end of the year I plan on rebuilding my motor and getting an mx port. I think I'm gonna go with HJR, its 600 to port the jugs and get a top end kit through them. What I am wondering is after I get the port work done, will I need to get different cages or reeds?

yes, you will want to upgrade to aftermarket reeds. you cant go wrong with the chariot set up.

Well what im saying is, I want to buy this chariot setup now, and plan on porting it towards the end of the year. I just dont want to have to buy yet another set of cages and reeds after the port work gets done.

Well what im saying is, I want to buy this chariot setup now, and plan on porting it towards the end of the year. I just dont want to have to buy yet another set of cages and reeds after the port work gets done.

You can buy those now or you can have someone port your stock cages...Stock ones ported seem to be good deal on a low to mid Banshee....V Forces work best on high rpm motors, like drag or dune port...Thats what Ive read...

I have the Chariot cages an they are very nice...