Rear shock re-valve, re-spring

Silentsoul

I am looking to have my rear shock re-valved and re-sprung for my weight and riding style. Who would you guys go with? Thanks for any help.

[/quote

precisionconcepts.com

awesome place for all kinds of suspension work. they will valve it for your weight and kind of riding and if you dont like the way they did it send it back and they will fix it (they do it right the first time) there big in so. cal

Works did a heart transplant on mine (kept the stock spring since I'm 170lbs). I know they get mixed reviews on here but I'm very happy with their service and work. I ride dunes only, mostly fast trails.

I just got done doing Eric's (Diskoe*1) Rear works. I've been doing shocks for the past 6 years. Started out building custom shocks for Bilstein, then built shocks for Off Road Warehouse in San Diego. I do work out of my house, so I charge much less than those guys. I guarantee my work also. I charge $65 for a rebuild/revalve per shock plus parts. Free shipping back, and I polish shocks before I send them back. Send a PM to Eric and I'm sure he'll vouch for my work. I have done 1000's of rebuilds/revalves on everything from Bicycle Fox shocks, to Bilstein Blackhawks.

The before:

89b02fef.jpg

and... After:

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

I just got done doing Eric's (Diskoe*1) Rear works. I've been doing shocks for the past 6 years. Started out building custom shocks for Bilstein, then built shocks for Off Road Warehouse in San Diego. I do work out of my house, so I charge much less than those guys. I guarantee my work also. I charge $65 for a rebuild/revalve per shock plus parts. Free shipping back, and I polish shocks before I send them back. Send a PM to Eric and I'm sure he'll vouch for my work. I have done 1000's of rebuilds/revalves on everything from Bicycle Fox shocks, to Bilstein Blackhawks.

The before:

89b02fef.jpg

and... After:

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

Dude, yer gonna be getting a set of shocks from me soon.

If I didn't have a sliver of hope that Chuck Liddell would win his fight on sat. I would have went too! My buddy, who is friends with a certain shop ( Inland ATV..cough cough) went out and said it was a blast. I would have went for sure if the dune ridin was better, but Dumont at night will make you work your ass off