New member wanted to say hi to all..

Hi everyone i have been on this website now for over a year looking most days but this is the first time ive been able to post?! wish i could have posted when i completly rebuilt my shee with not a single ounce of knowledge of quads to have some of you guys input.. some of you on here know your stuff and just through reading various post has helped me out alot! i will try and post some pics as soon as i download from my camera of the rebuild and riding.. Again hi to everyone an i wish i lived in America cause you guys have got wicked shees (not to mention most of my parts i had to import an it cost me a small country!) an great places to ride!

Hi everyone i have been on this website now for over a year looking most days but this is the first time ive been able to post?! wish i could have posted when i completly rebuilt my shee with not a single ounce of knowledge of quads to have some of you guys input.. some of you on here know your stuff and just through reading various post has helped me out alot! i will try and post some pics as soon as i download from my camera of the rebuild and riding.. Again hi to everyone an i wish i lived in America cause you guys have got wicked shees (not to mention most of my parts i had to import an it cost me a small country!) an great places to ride!

welcome to BHQ, :cheers: your correct there are a lot of wise people on here and great sponsors also. I hope your build went ok

. Again hi to everyone an i wish i lived in America cause you guys have got wicked shees (not to mention most of my parts i had to import an it cost me a small country!) an great places to ride!

hey, easy there! not all of us have great places to ride, there are entire "states" where riding is 100% illegal, with nowhere to ride except to county jail. the grass is always greener on the other side, right?

anyway, hi

Welcome to BHQ !! Took you a year to say something ? WTF? Just kidding. How about a brief description of what you did.

i bought my shee of a guy who rolled it an needed to be air lifted by ambulance to hospital, his misses said he needed to sell it so his pain my gain.. an at a very cheap price! ;-)

it wouldnt start when i bought it so i completly stripped it down to the bare frame an had every inch of it powder coated in black with a few blue bits.. ive bought various parts from the states that were worn or broken from the crash but not really had to buy to much, after putting all back together i then sent my engine away to a local engine rebuilder who completly stripped the engne and upped the bore .2. www.stanstevens.com he knows his two strokes an builds what you want,.. an was quite cheap! (for any uk banshee owners) it now starts first time everytime an the power for a standard bike is quite fun! altho i am thinking about now putting in a 4mill after reading alot of posts on here..

but that is after i put it on the road ;-) only a few more bits left to get an ill be all road legal! in some ways it is fun being in the UK ;-)