Clutch springs?

beebs

Can anyone tell me if the stock clutch springs are gold in color or if the gold is some heavy duty spring. I have the fast clutch kit and I got them mixed around before I put them in. The ones I put in are black. When I bought the bike I think it might of had a upgraded clutch in it but not 100% sure. And with the black ones in, it started to fade after a bunch of passes. ???

Thanks. So could the gold springs be the ones that I got with the FAST clutch kit? Are the F.A.S.T heavy duty clutch spprings gold in color? If they are that makes sence why the clutch is slipping with the black ones in.

Thanks. So could the gold springs be the ones that I got with the FAST clutch kit? Are the F.A.S.T heavy duty clutch spprings gold in color? If they are that makes sence why the clutch is slipping with the black ones in.

You should check on FAST Website he has them there, as far as i know he does sell gold HD springs for the clutch. The ones you have may be the heavy duty ones. Keep the gold ones and toss the stockers

You should check on FAST Website he has them there, as far as i know he does sell gold HD springs for the clutch. The ones you have may be the heavy duty ones. Keep the gold ones and toss the stockers

Ya I think you are right. Thanks for the help man.