Gearing Options

I have a stock stroke banshee that i will be adding a set of MX ported cylinders and bigger pistons. I have a full FMF fatty exhaust with powercore 2 silencers, vforce 3 reeds, +4 timing plate, cool head with 21 domes....I am running the stock gearing right now and ride mostly trails and some MX tracks. What do you think i should change my gearing to>

Thanks

I have a stock stroke banshee that i will be adding a set of MX ported cylinders and bigger pistons. I have a full FMF fatty exhaust with powercore 2 silencers, vforce 3 reeds, +4 timing plate, cool head with 21 domes....I am running the stock gearing right now and ride mostly trails and some MX tracks. What do you think i should change my gearing to>

Thanks

what are you running now? stock 14/41? start by dropping a tooth in the front (13) and go from there,,,,,

Yes i have stock gearing right now. Dropping the front one will give me more bottom end correct? Will the bike run out of gear on the long stretches?

yes,,it will give you more bottom end,,,,i doubt you will find an mx track that you will run out of gear on,,,you may have to shift a bit faster but.......you see where im going. and i like my fatties,,,and ak,,,we know you love your pc's,,,lol