ALITTLE Plug talk

iw24 is the 9's...iw27 is the 8 series

Are you sure about that.

Look up BR8EIX on www.sparkplugs.com then cross referance it to other brands. It shows the Denso IW24. Then do a seach for BR9EIX it shows the Denso IW27 as the cross referance.

Here is there Heat Range Cross Referance chart.

430.jpg

I have ran the BR8IEX's same heat range as the stock plugs. I have seen the denso iridums they are a better design. They have a finer wire center electrode. I believe they are IW24.

Another plug that I run is a BPR8ES same plug as stock only the tip is a projected tip. It hanges down in the combustion chamber. Then you side gap them.

I have run the BR9IEX's - The only difference I've noticed is the crazy price difference between them & the BPR9ES banghead

Are you sure about that.

Look up BR8EIX on www.sparkplugs.com then cross referance it to other brands. It shows the Denso IW24. Then do a seach for BR9EIX it shows the Denso IW27 as the cross referance.

Here is there Heat Range Cross Referance chart.

430.jpg

holy crap, you're right....guess i went a little lysdexic there, lol. nice save. i haven't changed them in over 1-1/2 years, and don't plan on it for a long time. i did check one plug last week, and it looks great, and still has a perfect gap. also, with the 0.4mm electrode, the spark is unshrouded, and they are damn near infoulable