TRANNY OIL

bell ray gear saver

what ever happened to (brad.. is it?) at tyson racing ? i noticed his site has been down for a while now.... he didnt go outa bizz did he?

ya ill just stick with the klots,belray for tranny... when i get the extra $$ i will spring for the royal purple stuff and do a review of it. unless someone hsa tried the royal purple synchromax, but hasnt come forward yet.

im sure this has been asked many times before.... but couldnt find it in the search, sooo... name the brand of tranny oil you use and weight if applicable.

im thinking of trying royal purples synchromax oil, has anyone tried this before????

OP, I had a pretty good topic about this which you can find here on HQ under the product review section Topic is TRANSMISION OIL, I been running a brand and still have no metal glitter in it after many hours of hard riding. It's alittle stiff at shifting before its fully warm but showing excellent results. And no matter what brand you like I think Motor oil is bad. WHY? Motor oil is not designed for gears or clutches which is why I don't recommend them, and I have not tried ATF type F but that fluid has been obsolete since 1981. Many new oils/fluids has made great improvments with base oils and additives against wear since 81. Don't get me wrong, I have not tested type f yet so maybe its holding up against wear in the banshee. Curious myself to know, Type F is for quick grab and release of clutches but gear wear is what I want to know. I'd rather replace my clutch anyday before the more expensive gears.