no powerband?

so i have an 02 banshee first one fires up first kick my problem im have is when i ride it wines out but no powetr band?

i have good reeds clean carbs good spark but i think my main jetts might be off?

it has stroked crank 4mm spacers fmf knar pipes k&n open filter box and a boost bottle

im thinking or guessing the main is off im also running the minkuni carbs no tors

my pilot jet is a 30 and my main is a 300 any thoughts on what i should be running?

and i do have the 66mm big bore please help first shee need the banshee gods to point me in a good direction?

so i have an 02 banshee first one fires up first kick my problem im have is when i ride it wines out but no powetr band?

i have good reeds clean carbs good spark but i think my main jetts might be off?

it has stroked crank 4mm spacers fmf knar pipes k&n open filter box and a boost bottle

im thinking or guessing the main is off im also running the minkuni carbs no tors

my pilot jet is a 30 and my main is a 300 any thoughts on what i should be running?

and i do have the 66mm big bore please help first shee need the banshee gods to point me in a good direction?

If you have spacers under your cylinders instead of cut domes or cut head for the stroke, then your port timings are out of wack.I would not use spacers.imo.Also what is your compression? If it is to high then that will kill your over rev.You need to shoot for about 180psi for a race gas motor.

If you have spacers under your cylinders instead of cut domes or cut head for the stroke, then your port timings are out of wack.I would not use spacers.imo.Also what is your compression? If it is to high then that will kill your over rev.You need to shoot for about 180psi for a race gas motor.

the comp isnt too high and its running right now on pump gas just dont know too much about these wondering why the powerband isnt kicking in

\

i just did a 4 mill and with a very thin basegasket and that was the only way i could get the port numbers respectable. with a spacer plate i think the transfer numbers would be nutty.; what i ended up with was 130/198* and it runs awesome.