Sand Mountain, Nv

AlkyGirl

• 3 weeks later...
:jesterlaugh: What happened no fast bikes anymore?Stopped by memorial day on the way to little sahara ut..never even pulled 14mil out of the box .Only three strechted banshee orange bike never made a clean pass all day sick. One green strechted looked to be the king of hill. The only bike that caught my eye was a white an blue banshee pretty fast looked like maybe 4mil on alky.Whats with all the broke banshees looks like they need a new mechanic thats not right.

plenty of fast ones at st anthonys that weekend may because of the raptor rally. as i said lets show these raptor guys that banshee is still kine of the dunes

Yes there were alot of CRAPTORS there why do people want to race slow up hill?Whats with daul exhust do they have 2 pistons?

lol...well if we would stop trying to build them at the last minute and half at home and half in the trailer when we get there it proly wouldnt be so bad...lol...water jacket went on my cylinder so I made passes until the JB weld gave out...lol...then on sunday made passes when there was a race after I tipped the bike over to drain the water out to get it started again...lol...I do agree that it was a pretty boring weekend for memorial day.

J B WELD WTF YOU MITE AS WELL USE PLAY DOUGH COME ON DRAG BIKES ARE NOT BUILT WITH PLASTIC FILLER .SO YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONE BROKE ON THE HILL . ARE YOU THE ONE WITH WHITE & PURPLE BANSHEE WITH THE WALMART SEAT CLOVER :drool:

J B WELD WTF YOU MITE AS WELL USE PLAY DOUGH COME ON DRAG BIKES ARE NOT BUILT WITH PLASTIC FILLER .SO YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONE BROKE ON THE HILL . ARE YOU THE ONE WITH WHITE & PURPLE BANSHEE WITH THE WALMART SEAT CLOVER :drool:

Wow those are some harsh words there. Just for your info that was her on the white and purple bike, which happened to be one of the fastest bikes there, if not the fastest that came out. And that bike also beat the white and blue one which you said looked pretty fast. But if you think you are so fast pull your stuff out and maybe others will do the same. At least they raced instead of looked at the bikes in the trailer. Just saying :confused:

wow ruffled your feathers there tweetybird for your informasterbasion the wht &purp only did 78 mph on the top and 81 on the bottom the wht & blu did 82 on top and 79 on the bottom of hill on radar stick that in your bird feeder an smoke it

bout spit in my keyboard on that one.... lmfao... walmart seat cover...

DiSkOe*1

wow ruffled your feathers there tweetybird for your informasterbasion the wht &purp only did 78 mph on the top and 81 on the bottom the wht & blu did 82 on top and 79 on the bottom of hill on radar stick that in your bird feeder an smoke it

only is a minimization term.....and i dont care who you are, 80 mph is pretty fuckin fast up a hill. :whoa:

Nope u didn't ruffle my feathers at all, I was actually laughing at the whole thing. Still am to be honest. No need to be angry over some friendly racing and over what somebody I don't even know say's. Not worth it, we all had a good time and that is all that matters really. And I just watched some videos we have from the weekend, and we have video proof of her beating the white and blue 7 mill by a good amount. MPH does not matter in a race,unless it's a top speed race. Sorry :confused: Only thing that matters is ET, who gets from point A to point B the fastest. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :cheers: