is it my pistons?

ok so my shee isnt running good at all my right pipe is giving out more air than the left . also only my right pipe is soundingt he left one still sounds but very low and wired there is no power at all one one my friend that has a banshee told me that it will end up being the pistons is it going to be that?? banghead

ok so my shee isnt running good at all my right pipe is giving out more air than the left . also only my right pipe is soundingt he left one still sounds but very low and wired there is no power at all one one my friend that has a banshee told me that it will end up being the pistons is it going to be that?? banghead

compression test and leak down then check the sync on the carbs. have you testes the plugs by swapping sides

compression test and leak down then check the sync on the carbs. have you testes the plugs by swapping sides

ya swapped the cables and synced my carbs but that didnt do nothing ... im new to banshees soo how do i do the leak and compression test ?? what does the compression have to be to ??? also wanted to tell you when ever i sync my carbs and ride it for a while they will get out of sync whys this??? :confused:

ya swapped the cables and synced my carbs but that didnt do nothing ... im new to banshees soo how do i do the leak and compression test ?? what does the compression have to be to ??? also wanted to tell you when ever i sync my carbs and ride it for a while they will get out of sync whys this??? :confused:

Do you still have the locknuts on the carb tops? If so maybe your cable is stretched?

Unless you still have a T.O.R.S system on it :confused: