Recommend me a carb set up

I have scanned and searched through the forums for a long time, yet I'm still stuck. For starters, my quad has stock internals with mostly bolt on parts that include FMF fatties/powercores, V-force reeds, 4 degree ignition advance, pro-design head with 20cc domes, and a trinity single 33mm carb setup (came with the bike). The bike sees all types of riding but usually fast paced trails with occasional wide open races with friends.

I have a gut feeling the intake is holding back my top end. So, could I gain any mid/top performance by swapping the 33mm to a 35mm carb? Or maybe I should just save for a little longer and purchase a pair of 28mm pwk carbs? If so, I'd need the throttle cable, manifold, and new filters.

I would like some input, especially anyone who's gone from a single carb to dual carb or vise versa. And also where is a good reputable/fairly priced place to purchase a carb setup from?

Thanks guys!