2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

Phelps.. if you go by that theory... you'll never have a fast bike! yelrotflmao.gif

to a point yes, but you guys didn't see him turn his lugnut the wrong way until it stripped. and i had to go get him a stud and lug nut for his bike. if buying a complete bike built by someone else is the only way to have something fast then i pass. having someone do your porting, tuning, etc yeah sure but if you can't gap your own plugs then that is another story.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going off who "built their own bike" M&M, FAST, Cam, and Dana have the only room to talk seeing as they're the only ones that did porting, no? Any idiot can put a bike together. Now tightening the chain on the other hand can get difficult :rotflmao:

Edited by okbeast

to a point yes, but you guys didn't see him turn his lugnut the wrong way until it stripped. and i had to go get him a stud and lug nut for his bike. if buying a complete bike built by someone else is the only way to have something fast then i pass. having someone do your porting, tuning, etc yeah sure but if you can't gap your own plugs then that is another story.

[/quote.....is that why ur bike was running all weekend u stupid f ck stick ......... its not what u know its who u know ...dumb f ck ........get ur shit running and i will meet u anywhere u want to get ur ass handed to u ...why dont u just stop cryn cause ur shit aint fast fu khead .......i guess that is why my shit runs and ur broke wishn u could play .....u stupid f ck stick .....im not a builder but my shit runs ....where u at pu sy ......oh ur a builder .....ur really good too

lmao A. learn how to quote and B. calm down before your artery clogged ass has a heart attack. comparing a 10 mil engine with a override is in no way a comparison to a 4mil with a stock transmission. money might be able to buy you a fast bike, but it don't do much for your weak comebacks....... go read up on how to tighten your own wheels and then we can talk.

If we're going off who "built their own bike" M&M, FAST, Cam, and Dana have the only room to talk seeing as they're the only ones that did porting, no? Any idiot can put a bike together. Now tightening the chain on the other hand can get difficult :rotflmao:

yeah they are bad ass builders with way more knowledge when it comes to building engines. doesn't mean with enough reading/learning the average joe with a mechanical background and the right tools and time can't figure out on their own. no i can't change my port timing because i don't have the knowledge, or the tools, but doesn't mean i couldn't with some time.

when i say built not bought that could mean a lot of things but i am referring to someone that can't even install a engine on a frame without paying someone. the "any idiot" statement could mean a lot as well. we all know that not any idiot can assemble a engine.....

yeah they are bad ass builders with way more knowledge when it comes to building engines. doesn't mean with enough reading/learning the average joe with a mechanical background and the right tools and time can't figure out on their own. no i can't change my port timing because i don't have the knowledge, or the tools, but doesn't mean i couldn't with some time.

when i say built not bought that could mean a lot of things but i am referring to someone that can't even install a engine on a frame without paying someone. the "any idiot" statement could mean a lot as well. we all know that not any idiot can assemble a engine.....

ur such a stupid dumb f ck crybaby .......good build ur slow turd ur badass ....kool dude

Hell we had a 4-stroke in our group that probably would have spanked both of your bikes :jesterlaugh:

only 4 stroke there that beat me while i was running was the 2 CanAm's well when the nitrous one had the bottle on. they ran out and then it was my turn to win lol

got a picture of the one your talking about? and which canam? there was 2 of them.

It was in 2 of the vids in teh images section. It's the red one, in front of the other bikes. And yes I know there was 2, it beat the slow one and hung with the other on some runs.

It was in 2 of the vids in teh images section. It's the red one, in front of the other bikes. And yes I know there was 2, it beat the slow one and hung with the other on some runs.

i beat the slow one as well. i guess i didn't see the red one. i only raced a black one and a blue yfz 450. the were actually both about the same, but when they ran out of nitrous one became slower than the other.