2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

well toolbag it looks like u need to change ur name ,,cause ur shit is nowhere as fast as there whole crews were ....just sayn :cry: maybe ur name should be ,,"""""""''"",i liked getting spanked """"""""""lol

Thats pretty clever kool-aid, but i got a question for ya. Hopefully u answer it truthfully, but DID YOU BUY UR BIKE ALREADY SET UP, OR DID YOU TURN A WRENCH ON THE MOTOR AT ALL? U just lemme know and u can PM me if you want, I promise I wont judge u LOL!!

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats pretty clever kool-aid, but i got a question for ya. Hopefully u answer it truthfully, but DID YOU BUY UR BIKE ALREADY SET UP, OR DID YOU TURN A WRENCH ON THE MOTOR AT ALL? U just lemme know and u can PM me if you want, I promise I wont judge u LOL!!

just for info toolbag ...i built my 4 mill that was there and yes i BOUGHT MY BIGBOY BIKE ...so fuckn what ....it doesnt matter if i found a good deal look at all the money u will be spendin just trying to beat me ...game on ....get in ur wallet so u can play ..FOOL .

just for info toolbag ...i built my 4 mill that was there and yes i BOUGHT MY BIGBOY BIKE ...so fuckn what ....it doesnt matter if i found a good deal look at all the money u will be spendin just trying to beat me ...game on ....get in ur wallet so u can play ..FOOL .

AND DIDNT CAMATV DO UR MOTOR FOOL ......hey cam r getting rady to retire on kickstartmyheart....he needs a heart transplant lol

:rotflmao:

this is great guys- lol---- The R has a ton of tuning time in it- I love racing the dunes- that is when the bike seems to liven up-

my only advantage out there would be the hole shots-

I wish the clutch hadn't went out on Bubba's 4 mill- i would of been racing it also-

So for the record I do "jockey" a banshee- but it is usually only on the asphalt-

but i had a really great time- met a lot of people- can't wait to go back-

Cal i have pics of you posted on Facebook- if you are on there?????

:rotflmao:

this is great guys- lol---- The R has a ton of tuning time in it- I love racing the dunes- that is when the bike seems to liven up-

my only advantage out there would be the hole shots-

I wish the clutch hadn't went out on Bubba's 4 mill- i would of been racing it also-

So for the record I do "jockey" a banshee- but it is usually only on the asphalt-

but i had a really great time- met a lot of people- can't wait to go back-

Cal i have pics of you posted on Facebook- if you are on there?????

Dana, I do not have facebook, can u email em to me? My email is: bandit_5148@hotmail.com

funny jason, you told me you purchased the 4mil from your friend and he put it in the bike while you sat around watching and drinking.....

built not bought for the win!!!

funny jason, you told me you purchased the 4mil from your friend and he put it in the bike while you sat around watching and drinking.....

built not bought for the win!!!

im sorry there stupid fuck ...is that why all 3 of my bikes run great all week and u couldnt even race me .. why dont u just shut ur crybaby ass mouth ..and worry about getting ur junk shitbox running ...and im pretty sure there are alot of guys on here that have not built there motors ....so if u want sumthing fast ,u pay to have the companys that have all the right shit to do it ,if i remember u said u where going to hand my ass on all 3 of my bikes , the only thing i seen u do is watch everybody else race ..u stupid dumb fuck .....