grrrrrr!

I can't make her run right. I never have to use the choke starts first kick when cold takes 4 and some throttle when she's warm. If I let her sit 10 min once warm she runs good for 30 second after she sounds rappy not like a bumble bee its not jetting been all over with jetting. Plugs are wet. I notice there is a slight gap between reed petals n cages would that cause this ? I did a leak test shees tight .... Like frog pussy

I can't make her run right. I never have to use the choke starts first kick when cold takes 4 and some throttle when she's warm. If I let her sit 10 min once warm she runs good for 30 second after she sounds rappy not like a bumble bee its not jetting been all over with jetting. Plugs are wet. I notice there is a slight gap between reed petals n cages would that cause this ? I did a leak test shees tight .... Like frog pussy

...lol, like frog pussy, that's a new one...

Anyways, have you checked compression? it sounds like maybe when the cyls warm up and expand, you're losing some compression. I would do a cold compression test, and do one hot, and see what the difference is.

how do you know how tight that comparison is? you don't have personal experiance do you? :rotflmao: check your spark also after the comp test

Edited by toytech

Brand new top end compression is good. Not reeds ? Didn't check spark. Weak stator? Maybe ? Frog pussy is great tastes like copennagen ! :)

Just because your top end is new does NOT mean you automatically have good compression check it I wouldnt immediately rule it out. It seems as though something is heating up... be it electrical or mechanical If it's tougher to start when it's warm then fires right up when you let it sit for 10 minutes.. seems as though it's heat related.

Just because your top end is new does NOT mean you automatically have good compression check it I wouldnt immediately rule it out. It seems as though something is heating up... be it electrical or mechanical If it's tougher to start when it's warm then fires right up when you let it sit for 10 minutes.. seems as though it's heat related.

No it runs good after sittin for 10 min starts the same tho. Compression cold is 125 haven't checked it warm. Runs great in the power band after playn in the power band for a bit its much easier to get into the power band also.

Brand new top end compression is good. Not reeds ? Didn't check spark. Weak stator? Maybe ? Frog pussy is great tastes like copennagen ! :)

:whoa: check the coil for resistance on primary and secondary sides and the plug ends on the wires the ends go bad also

ok idid some tests coil primary the meter drops past 0. i cant get any reading on the secondary needle wont move . plug caps /wire are at bout 1 1/2 (1500ohms?). pickup coil the needle goes past 0 also . is my stuff junk? not sure if im doin it right . how do i test the stator she was lookin pretty ruff last time i saw it ?