St. Joe State Park, MO

At least a hundred times better than Finger Lakes. I live 10 miles from Finger Lakes and used to go there all the time, and I damn near stopped because of St. Joe. It is probably 4 times the size. The hills are twice as tall, trails twice as long, and there are huge sand flats for drag racing and carving some bowls and stuff. Love it there. The only thing it lacks is a track, but there are tons of small ones build out of the sand. Its a great mix between a clean and less nasty Finger Lakes, and dunes.

Yeah, the place is awesome. Love going there. I was gonna go Memorial Day weekend too, but it was booked like 2 months in advance. So I signed up for the next weekend, cause I have 3 day then too, and there were only like 2 campsites left for it. And I made my reservations like 2 weeks ago. Its always full, its crazy. There are always some hotels in Farmington that are vacant like 5 miles away, but it sucks, cause half of the trip is the camping, cold brews, and some dogs after ridin all day.