04/06 yfz 450 part out

Got a 450 with a 04 frame and the rest of the bike is off a 06.

Parting this bike out. everything goes except wheels, tires and handlebars w/clamp

the only thing aftermarket on this bike is the motor, pipe and K&N.

ALL ITEMS ARE PLUS SHIPPING

06 Motor, less then 1hr on it since rebuild, 480cc, cylinder works cylinder, high comp piston, cam mod, new cams, new clutch, new crank, new timing, only thind untouched in this motor was tranny and valves. Has a small leak underneath, no cracks just didnt seal up like factory, asking 1800.00 for motor will include carb and wiring for another 200.00 carb has a idling issue when coming off throttle, prolly an easy fix.

titled 04 frame and subframe, powdered orange, the bolts on the subframe have been pulled out so when you mount a rack you need bolts and nuts 450.00

Shortened DRD pipe w/header (back side of mounting tab is cracked, still mounts fine) 150.00

K&N with billet mount 50.00

Front end, aarms, shocks tie rods and hubs 300.00

rear shock 75.00

swinger 75.00

axle 75.00

black irin cross front bumper 50.00

Black PAINTED plastic. not the best in my eyes but im real picky 150.00

And a bunch of misc parts from a part out. hubs, oil tanks, gas tank, steering stem

I would like the motor to sale before the rest gets parted.

WILL TRADE ITEMS FOR DRAG BANSHEE ITEMS

• 3 weeks later...

Still got the front shocks? PM me pics & price.

Thanks

Got a 450 with a 04 frame and the rest of the bike is off a 06.

Parting this bike out. everything goes except wheels, tires and handlebars w/clamp

the only thing aftermarket on this bike is the motor, pipe and K&N.

ALL ITEMS ARE PLUS SHIPPING

06 Motor, less then 1hr on it since rebuild, 480cc, cylinder works cylinder, high comp piston, cam mod, new cams, new clutch, new crank, new timing, only thind untouched in this motor was tranny and valves. Has a small leak underneath, no cracks just didnt seal up like factory, asking 1800.00 for motor will include carb and wiring for another 200.00 carb has a idling issue when coming off throttle, prolly an easy fix.

titled 04 frame and subframe, powdered orange, the bolts on the subframe have been pulled out so when you mount a rack you need bolts and nuts 450.00

Shortened DRD pipe w/header (back side of mounting tab is cracked, still mounts fine) 150.00

K&N with billet mount 50.00

Front end, aarms, shocks tie rods and hubs 300.00

rear shock 75.00

swinger 75.00

axle 75.00

black irin cross front bumper 50.00

Black PAINTED plastic. not the best in my eyes but im real picky 150.00

And a bunch of misc parts from a part out. hubs, oil tanks, gas tank, steering stem

I would like the motor to sale before the rest gets parted.

WILL TRADE ITEMS FOR DRAG BANSHEE ITEMS