yfz shocks on banshee

banshee111

yes they will! and they work awesome! honestly the best setup i have ever run! I am not here to advertise , but fireball racings a plus 2 arm setup for yfz shocks it works awesome! best setup for the dollar. the stock yfzs will also work but you have to adjust the springs preload a bit. with it being a heavy bike they are a great shock far better then the stock setup by far.

I think the original question was will they work. If he was asking about with the stock a-arms they will, there was a topic on it that I think was stickied at one point. I just put them on mine with LSR arms and they look like a good length for them.

I have them on stock A arms. I am told I will die soon though.

So does another guy I met that has run them on stock arms for the last few years.

I am guessing they will eventually ruin the ball joints, but I hope to upgrade the arms by then.

Edited by pittss1c

Will yfz shocks work on my banshee and if so what all has to be done

The yfz450 front shocks is one of the cheapest suspension upgrades that you can do. If you are using stock A-arms you will need to just grind a little on the shock and lower tab on the lower A-arm where the shock mounts to. A friend of mine has aftermarket extended A-arms and yfz450 front shocks on and he didn't have to do any grinding at all it bolted straight up. In total it is very minimal grinding and it is well worth it. I have a set of yfz450 front shocks on on my wife's banshee and she loves the upgrade versus her stock shocks BIG DIFFERENCE! Trust me my wife just doesn't put-around she rides harder than I do and she would smoke most of us on her banshee trust me when I tell you this. This is my first time on a forum so I'm sorry if I post it with mistakes I attached a photo with my son on my wife's quad at Pismo CA. WELL WORTH THE UPGRADE!

Will yfz shocks work on my banshee and if so what all has to be done

The yfz450 front shocks is one of the cheapest suspension upgrades that you can do. If you are using stock A-arms you will need to just grind a little on the shock and lower tab on the lower A-arm where the shock mounts to. A friend of mine has aftermarket extended A-arms and yfz450 front shocks on and he didn't have to do any grinding at all it bolted straight up. In total it is very minimal grinding and it is well worth it. I have a set of yfz450 front shocks on on my wife's banshee and she loves the upgrade versus her stock shocks BIG DIFFERENCE! Trust me my wife just doesn't put-around she rides harder than I do and she would smoke most of us on her banshee trust me when I tell you this. This is my first time on a forum so I'm sorry if I post it with mistakes I attached a photo with my son on my wife's quad at Pismo CA. WELL WORTH THE UPGRADE!