Airbox With Pro Design Pro Flow Plate & New Filter

Selling airbox with pro design pro flow plate, and a new pro design filter with less than a hour on it. Great improvement over stock airbox setup. Airbox doesnt come with lid, however i may be able to find it somewhere. No need to run the lid though, ive ridden alot of muddy places and never needed a lid, and they run much better without the lid. Heres prodesigns website for how much they are new without a airbox http://www.prodesignracing.com/main.htm Everything is in great shape, and the overflow bottle bracket is still in like new shape!

The kit retails for 100 bucks, and the filter replacement retails for 40 bucks which i just bought.

Would like 70 bucks , dont be shy to make overs though!

Checked ebay and other boxes are going from 80 to 100 without filters and some with nasty old filters!

Its ready for a heavy breathing banshee!

No burns on the side of the box from pipes!

Id still be runnin it if it fit with my shearers :(

SSPX0384.jpg

SSPX0385.jpg

SSPX0386.jpg

SSPX0387.jpg

SSPX0388.jpg

Thanks

Cody

wow woulda thought this would have sold by now, am i asking to much? The filter i just bought was 40 bucks alone.

Make an offer need this gone

Thanks

Cody

Why dont we work out a trade for my extra desert tank that you had your eyes on earlier this year? It would also allow me to rid my machine of the K&N crap thats on there now!!