05honda 450r 3400 obo

it is a black 05 honda 450r with front+2 leager a arms elka stage 2 front shocks rear +2 axle high comp piston also still have the standadrd piston. full belly skid plates billet clutch basket maxxis tire all around hot cams stainless steel sleeves in head to prevent valves from binding or causeing damage,nerfbars new cluch asv levers and the list goes on and on . pm me if interested located staten island ny. OR TRADE FOR A CLEAN TIGHT BANSHEE EQUAL TO VALUE.

Edited by SD1026

lets see some pics... are you willing to travel? I have a very nice banshee id prob trade if you would come to me since the banshee is worth more... Look my banshee up for sale in the for sale section.

I am in Cheyenne Wyoming, so one hell of a long ways... If you dont mind (no hurry) id like to see it cleaned up, its hard to tell how clean the bike actually is. Im liking it though, def what I am looking for in a bike.

Sorry guys had to take this trade. Im sure I will have another banshee one of these days but couldnt pass up this deal

Sorry I didnt get back to you, I got the pm in my email through my phone but I cant respond unless Im on the computer.

How are you liking the 450?

Not knocking you bike at all but you got one hell of a deal.. lol

As long as both parties are happy thats all that matters, he's been looking for a shee for awhile and seems to be satisfied.

Have you made any progress with the track you where building???

Love the 450 so far. Much more fun to ride. I mean the power of he banshee will be missed but what can you do. Lilmegill727 if i knew you were tyring to get back on a banshee i probably would have hit you up. But the honda is nice too. As for the track I will try to post up some pics of it tomm. Got a nice berm built into a hill side and about 1/2 my 1st table top done. so far aout 35 ft.

Josh

Love the 450 so far. Much more fun to ride. I mean the power of he banshee will be missed but what can you do. Lilmegill727 if i knew you were tyring to get back on a banshee i probably would have hit you up. But the honda is nice too. As for the track I will try to post up some pics of it tomm. Got a nice berm built into a hill side and about 1/2 my 1st table top done. so far aout 35 ft.

Josh

its all good man, thats awesome you almost got your track finished! have fun with the 450, you'll love it!