Litlle Sahara, OK May 14-16

springer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wasn't gonna be out of town that weekend I'd be there. Let's hope for a cool summer so we can get a couple trips in before oct. :)

I know both Spurdy and I would like to make it one more time in June if the weather holds out. If not it will be Sept before I make it out again.

IM SO PUMPED! im verry happy with the way my bike is turning out..... i wish you were comming radar, i could use your help tunning!

i guess me and brother zack can handle it..... ill be the guy on the ugly blue open frame bike..... holler if you see me! :cheers:

IM SO PUMPED! im verry happy with the way my bike is turning out..... i wish you were comming radar, i could use your help tunning!

i guess me and brother zack can handle it..... ill be the guy on the ugly blue open frame bike..... holler if you see me! :cheers:

What am I? Chopped liver? Wait till you need my flywheel puller or my flow meter!

PS

What am I? Chopped liver? Wait till you need my flywheel puller or my flow meter!

PS

I saw Jason's bike last nite it does not look as good as he says. dont worry Jason I have a puller and a meter.....screw Spurdy....he is wore out anyway to much spooning......lmao

I saw Jason's bike last nite it does not look as good as he says. dont worry Jason I have a puller and a meter.....screw Spurdy....he is wore out anyway to much spooning......lmao

Jason, no worry's you can barrow my puller and meter while tim and shannon are spooning in tims trailer...__Fapfapfap___AAAAAAAAAAAAA___by_suraashu.gif

PS

dident mean it like that broski!..... i just wanted a lil help reading plug chops on alky.... btw! what kind of shinner do you want?

it started out looking nice then...... i got lazy and threw the shit together! O-WELL -_-