Selling my Banshee Drag parts....great parts, awesome prices!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have the rear axle......complete with round style carrier, wheel hubs, sprocket, rotor, and all clips for sale $200 OBO.

I have the rear tires w/ bolts in them $50 + shipping, stock seat $50 + shipping, stock frame painted red......comes with radiator, foot pegs, stock stem w/ drag handle bars & grips, and gas tank with pingle dual feed petcock. $300 OBO + shipping

I also have a Proformance Prototype steering stem/handle bar setup w/ grips for sale. $100 + shipping OBO

"shorty" shocks....measure 12" center to center.....$100 + shipping

I still have the rear axle......complete with round style carrier, wheel hubs, sprocket, rotor, and all clips for sale $200 OBO.

I have the rear tires w/ bolts in them $50 + shipping, stock seat $50 + shipping, stock frame painted red......comes with radiator, foot pegs, stock stem w/ drag handle bars & grips, and gas tank with pingle dual feed petcock. $300 OBO + shipping

I also have a Proformance Prototype steering stem/handle bar setup w/ grips for sale. $100 + shipping OBO

"shorty" shocks....measure 12" center to center.....$100 + shipping

How much do you have to have for the carrier let me know Thanks wildbunch