CP Customs THIEVES! Do not deal with.

First the Spelling Police, Now the Grammer Gestopo, what's next? As an AMERICAN , I choose to talk however I F-en feel like. I'm just glad Duelstroke is on the way to getting this settled. Glad his Granny didn't die or Duel wouldn't be getting anywhere.

Wonder if Tyler (loco) brought him in. hahaha

Nah, I'm just fucking around man. I think it was like 3 AM and I had just returned home from a strip joint and I was shitfaced when I made my initial post.

I really feel for you man, that last thing I ever want to happen is to get fucked when I order some parts. I just now put my bike back together after about six years, and I've been ordering a shit-ton of stuff. In the last week I think I ordered over $400 worth of stuff, including a shift start from Mull (btw, you guys are awesome and top notch! I hope to do more business with you, especially regarding my head). I hope you get your shit resolved, getting taken for a ride pisses me off bigtime.

A man who takes shit seriously. I respect that.

fo sho! i hate when people are like, "fuck spelling and punctuation. i can say whatever i want. i didnt know i was in school on the forum."

well damn, i mean this shit is written. how else are we supposed to be able to understand what youre saying!

fo sho! i hate when people are like, "fuck spelling and punctuation. i can say whatever i want. i didnt know i was in school on the forum."

well damn, i mean this shit is written. how else are we supposed to be able to understand what youre saying!

Don't you have a teen aged daughter that types with two thumbs??? :rotflmao:

Seriously, the damn text crap really gets tough to read. I think that has taken bad grammar to a WHOLE new level... I will admit though that the older I get, the more I realize how screwed up the English language really is. I am about to invent the "New English" where one letter ONLY has ONE sound... Trying to help my son with school. What am I supposed to tell him?? "Yeah, that C make about 5 difference sounds depending on what word it is in"....