boysen

should i get rid of the boysen cage  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

everything I read says these do nothing or loose power. Not sure if your reeds will fit anything else. I would sell the whole set-up on Ebay possibly. DVF2's vs Ported stockers w/TDR's debate rages on, but I still think the latter is the better value. I might be interested in a partial trade if you want the ported cages. I'd like to look at the rad valve's and see if there is any way to improve them.

i would rather just sell them if your still intrested and yes there is a whole shit load of inproving that you could do to them, when i had them on my stock banshee they gave me a little bit of power but with the pipes i noticed no difference at all, offer me a price and i will pull them out a.s.a.p if its a good deal

o and i need to sell things so i can get my shocks and a-ams!!

Ya, I'm in the exact same spot. More time than money right now, usually the opposite but I'm gettiing used to switching back and fourth. How much do you want for them?