Carbs?

Ok carbs... I am totally lost when it comes to these. This is something i havent looked into at all and i know nothing about. I wanna get some new ones to get rid of the stocks. I dont have a ton of money looking for something between 200-300 if possible. I am going to run these into stock cylinders and gonna get vf3's for em. What size should i get? What brand? What does PWK mean? haha srry guys i have alot of questions. I wanna throw a cool head on idk if this is going to affect it at all gonna pipe it so im not sure if these things have anything to do with what carbs i get and what size. I am only going to run pump gas no racing.

28-30mm oko's. Work fine. I went with 30's because my builder say smaller carbs have better low end velocity.

You do understand, stock carbs are fine though right....

Yah i know stock are fine but... i was looking at some and they say 10-15% hp increase and i want some new ones but i have no idea what to get...

Ok carbs... I am totally lost when it comes to these. This is something i havent looked into at all and i know nothing about. I wanna get some new ones to get rid of the stocks. I dont have a ton of money looking for something between 200-300 if possible. I am going to run these into stock cylinders and gonna get vf3's for em. What size should i get? What brand? What does PWK mean? haha srry guys i have alot of questions. I wanna throw a cool head on idk if this is going to affect it at all gonna pipe it so im not sure if these things have anything to do with what carbs i get and what size. I am only going to run pump gas no racing.

What kind of riding do you do and will you get it ported