2004 RMZ 250

Iv been looking into getting a 250 bike for a while. Could you please post all the information here on this forum ? Pics, price and a description. Im from the shamokin\trevorton area, which are relatively close to Hazleton.

Iv been looking into getting a 250 bike for a while. Could you please post all the information here on this forum ? Pics, price and a description. Im from the shamokin\trevorton area, which are relatively close to Hazleton.

are you the "meat" with the camera doing the taping at glen burn??

2004 Suzuki RMZ 250 4 stroke dirt bike. Completely redone. Freshly painted frame, brand new plastics and graphics. Fresh motor, JE high compression piston, new valves and springs. Pro Circuit Exhaust and K&N filter. Basically a new bike at half the cost. $2500

Generally, how do the 4 strokes compare to a 250 2 stroke. I have been thinking about getting one, but was looking for some input on maintenance costs, and going 250 or 450 power wise?

Allot less maitanance than a 2-stroke, plus the entire motor was just rebuilt. As far as performance, its not a 450, but will run with 250 2 strokes

are you the "meat" with the camera doing the taping at glen burn??

2004 Suzuki RMZ 250 4 stroke dirt bike. Completely redone. Freshly painted frame, brand new plastics and graphics. Fresh motor, JE high compression piston, new valves and springs. Pro Circuit Exhaust and K&N filter. Basically a new bike at half the cost. $2500

yes, I have some glen burn footage on my YT channel.

I've been thinking about picking up at dirt bike. My boss has a pair of RMZ 450's. I haven't had a dirt bike in 20 years, so I think the 250 would be cool. I'd like to try the 4 strokes too.