What's a stock 2001 worth? Midwest pricing.

BMP

I paid $2500 for it. Some might think that was too much but I really feel good about it. My daughter rode it from the time she got home till just after dark. I'm actually going to leave this one stock and find a money pit bike for myself. Gotta have a Banshee with pipes and major mods now!

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I'd pay a penney more than $2499.99 myself, LOL . Was that thing even ridden? Honestly you got a nice machine there !!!

Ya want to sell it? :headbang:

You did good.

Looks great

Congrats.

I would say you did all right on it at least for west coast prices. I just paid 4000 for a basically brand new condition 2006 so you probably did better than me. Personally, I was willing to pay a lot for cherry stock one so I didn't have to deal with all the issues caused by the 21 year old previous owner that was always drunk when they worked on it and took it to some local hillbilly for all of the motor work. I know it will end up costing me more in the long run but it was the price I was willing to pay. I am actually kind of afraid to ride it now, becuase I might scratch it. :rolleyes: By the way if anyone is interested there is a brand new 2000 or so on Portland Craigslist for 4500. It still has the dealers tags hanging from the bars.

Edited by WillWater

I was like you and had a friend sell me his brand new 2001 which had done almost 3 tanks in its life. I wanted a TOTALLY stock and MINT condition bike and got it. I paid him $2300. Canadian dollars. I wouldn't have it any other way. Ride it hard and clean her like a freak too and she'll stay mint. Nice score. Enjoy it

Thanks for the feedback and links guys!

Larry's, He did ride it. Not much though!

troyz, if I sold it my daughter would string me up!

Will, We think a like. I was looking for a stock unmolested quad with pow hours. I am going to leave this one alone, other than the silencers. Keeping these machines muffled is a crime!

esterel, how much os $2300 US? That sounds like a steal! Got any pics?

I ordered some Pro Circuit silencers for it today. Just wanting to make it sound good. My daughter has been riding it in our yard with the throttle stop cranked in. Looks like it'll get babied some more. I am a big freak when it comes to cleaning! I used to completely disassemble my moto-x bikes after every race. Looked new every time I pulled them out! That's the way it should be!

Brad