72 mm twister cylinders and wiseco prolites

just curious if anyone would be interested in a set of 72mm twister cylinders with wiseco prolites both in great condition, very low hours.

750 obo and that they are set up for a 4mill stroker and are race ported by twister in boring OR and the head would be included and it is polished and shaved by twister to run streight race gas. location is eugene OR.

Shaved head?? Twister cylinders use domes. What do you mean when you say it has a shaved head? What size domes are in it? Got the o-ring kit? Post up some pics.

sorry about the confusion guys, the thing is i have not torn down the top end to look at things for myself because i have not had any issues with the bike so i am just going off of what the previous owner listed for me.. he has....decking head, cc & squish and the head is deffinately not stock but it is not a cool head that i recognize, race porting on cylinders, pistons windowed and pin, sleeving cylinder to 72 mil bore.. but the cylinders are deffinately not stock but they are not the mini billet or mono block either and he says they are twister, hope this helps ill work on pics in about a week cus im away from my bike right now.

Sounds like he had a set of stock cylinders that were set up by twister. I've never heard of a 72mm sleeve though. 68mm sleeves, yes, but not 72's. I don't think there would be much transfer left after a sleeve that size on stock cylinders.

Sounds like he had a set of stock cylinders that were set up by twister. I've never heard of a 72mm sleeve though. 68mm sleeves, yes, but not 72's. I don't think there would be much transfer left after a sleeve that size on stock cylinders.

72s right here

http://www.bansheedepot.com/proddetail.asp?prod=16-5708